Backing Gossan Hill with 270 degree views
House - BRUCE ACT
**PLEASE NOTE: A CONTRACT WILL NOT BE ISSUED PRIOR TO AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY**
Positioned in the tightly held Lynnwood development nestled high on the hill backing Gossan Hill reserve, this stunningly renovated and thoughtfully extended, free standing townhouse enjoys generous house sized proportions throughout and 270 degree views.
The bespoke kitchen is a masterpiece of design and features state of the art appliances, masses of stone work surfaces and an abundance of storage. The kitchen forms the central hub between the expansive formal and informal living areas and overlooks the huge entertaining deck, via a massive single pane picture window. In addition, at the rear of the home is a breakout room/ teenage retreat, or TV room. The accommodation consists of four bedrooms all with built in robes. The segregated master suite enjoys a wall of custom cabinetry, including built in robes and MMM Designed ensuite bathroom with feature marble floor tiling, a frameless glass shower screen and a rainfall shower head. The main bathroom is also designed by MMM Design and services the guest wing of the house and like the ensuite, has a separate shower and a bathtub.
The abundance of double glazed windows and doors ensures the property is light and airy throughout and enjoys a wonderful relationship from every room to the tree top outlook over Belconnen to the Brindabella ranges by day, and the sparkling lights below at night. Other features include, ducted electric reverse cycle air conditioning, a delightful sense of space throughout, a mature richly planted garden, excellent storage, quality window treatments and floor coverings, under tile heating and a double lock up garage with internal access.
Positioned within walking distance to excellent schools and in close proximity to the UC campus, Calvary Hospital, Bruce Stadium, recreational parkland and nature reserves, it is ideally located for a wonderful lifestyle.
• Small boutique development of six townhouses “Lynnwood”
• 270 Degree bush, mountain and Town Centre views
• Backs nature reserve (Gossan Hill)
• Light and airy throughout
• Double glazed windows
• Gorgeous tree top outlook
• Bespoke kitchen forms the central hub of the expansive formal and informal living areas
• Additional breakout room/ TV room
• Ducted electric reverse cycle
• Under tile heating
• Huge picture windows allow an abundance of natural light
• Quality window treatments
• Great storage
• Main bathroom – corner shower sep Japanese tub. Separate toilet. His and hers basins
• Oversized bedrooms
• Segregated master suite features custom cabinetry
• MMM Designed ensuite features marble tiles, a bath and a separate shower with frameless glass.
• Fabulous entertaining deck
• Established richly planted gardens
• Colourbond fences
• Double lock up garage (Internal access)
• Renovations 2015 (approx)
Residence: 202.5 sqm
Garage: 37 sqm
Unimproved Land Value:
Water and Sewerage:
Energy efficiency rating:
Year of construction: