Why would you compromise on an apartment when you can have a townhouse?
House Sold - WATSON ACT
**PLEASE NOTE: A CONTRACT WILL NOT BE ISSUED PRIOR TO AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY**
This light and airy north facing townhouse is an excellent entry level opportunity into Canberra’s competitive housing market. Why compromise on an apartment when you can have a townhouse. The well equipped galley style kitchen joins the spacious living area, which opens to the fabulous private entertaining terrace with north facing tree top views toward Mt Majura.
The bedroom also enjoys a northerly aspect and built in robes. The generous bathroom also houses the laundry. There is internal access to the single car garage and great under stair storage..
Live a wonderful lifestyle with easy access to the Mt Majura Nature Reserve, the fabulous Inner North and Civic, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as the farmers markets. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Do not delay in inspecting this property.
• Light and Airy North facing
• One bedroom townhouse in The Fair complex
• Open plan living areas flowing to balcony with spectacular views to Mount Majura
• Well-equipped kitchen
• All electric appliances
• Separate bathroom with laundry
• Bedroom with sunny north aspect and built in wardrobe
• Single garage with ample visitor car spaces
• Reverse cycle split system
• NBN connected
• Understair storage
• Minutes from The Farmers Market
• Short stroll to Mount Majura
• Close to the city
Living: 55 sqm
Land tax (only if rented):
Energy efficiency rating:
Comparable sales Date Price
37 Whitmore Crescent, Watson 10/08/2022 $440,000
48/23 Aspinall Street, Watson 02/05/2022 $430,000
26/20 Federal Highway, Watson 01/12/2022 $430,000
44/23 Aspinall Street, Watson 25/02/2023 $421,000
12/271 Antill Street, Watson 16/03/2023 $410,000
30/25 Aspinall Street, Watson 15/02/2023 $395,000