G04/19 Marcus Clarke Street, CITY ACT 2601 AUS
81 sqm New York loft surrounded by gardens, art and culture
**PLEASE NOTE: A CONTRACT WILL NOT BE ISSUED PRIOR TO AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY**
Architecturally crafted by award winning Fender Katsalidis, this New York style, 1 bedroom plus study apartment is located in the NewActon art and culture precinct.
The floor to ceiling wall of double-glazed picture windows allows for a wonderful transfer of natural light throughout and a fabulous relationship with the Kendall Lane streetscape.The well-equipped stone and Italian marble kitchen features Miele appliances and overlooks the open plan living area which enjoys a pretty backdrop of the sun soaked front courtyard and lushly planted gardens.
The contemporary glass, wood and steel stairwell is a standout architectural and functional feature, which leads to the upper floor. Upstairs is a spacious study nook, walk in robe and a generous light and airy bedroom. The bedroom is serviced by an exquisite bathroom with a frameless glass shower screen, stone benchtops, marble highlights and his and her basins. In addition, there is a European laundry downstairs and a separate guest powder room.Other features include high sculpted ceilings, great storage, direct street access, a secure undercover car space and a storage cage.
Ideally located in the invigorating NewActon arts precinct and central to the ANU, Civic and Lake Burley Griffin foreshore, it is ideally located to enjoy a unique Canberra cosmopolitan lifestyle in a precinct unmatched in the Canberra region.
• North facing New York style loft apartment
• A leafy Outlook to Kendall Lane
• Direct street access
• Light and airy
• Study nook
• Architectural timber steel and glass stair case
• Ducted electric reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double glazed windows
• Downstairs powder room
• Miele Appliances – induction cooktop
• Slab construction
• Stone and Italian marble features in the kitchen and bathrooms
• Porcelain floor tiles
• Frameless shower screen
• Electric blinds
• Sun soaked garden courtyard
• Good storage
• 1 secure car space + Storage cage
• Access to amenities including a fully fitted gym, two rooftop ‘sky’ gardens on level 4 and a private 32 seat movie theatre
• Located within minutes from the Canberra Centre and some of Canberra’s finest cafes, restaurants, bars and entertainment venuesÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’¢€ ‘¢€ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’¢€ ‘¢€°ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã¢€ ‘ÃÆ’Ã’¢€ ‘¢€
81 sqm living
10 sqm courtyard
Land tax (only if rented):
Energy efficiency rating:
Year of construction:
“The key thing that attracted us to our apartment was the urban lifestyle of the area. Being in our mid 20s when we first bought the place meant that we were looking for our first home together to be somewhere that had a community feel with the buzz that only NewActon can bring.
The apartment itself was perfect for our busy lifestyles providing comfort and ease without too much hustle and bustle of other overcrowded inner city areas. Not to mention plenty of shared areas to entertain our friends and family, alfresco style. The last five years that we have spent living in the area and the apartment, have proven to be a testament of exactly why we chose to buy. Aside from the convenience of being strolling distance to some of the best coffee, food and drinks on offer, there is a true community vibe in the area. You just need to take a couple of steps out of your front door to walk past a friendly face and have a chat.”
- 1 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 81 m²