Higgins 2615 is a suburb in the Belconnen district of Canberra, located in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. The suburb is named after politician and judge Henry Bournes Higgins (1851–1929). It was gazetted on 6 June 1968. The streets of Higgins are named after judges.
Higgins had two government run schools, Higgins Primary (now closed) and Higgins Preschool (now closed).